GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as the GTC) operator of the webshop:
• Phone number: +36 70 597 9091
hereinafter: Service Provider) and the customer (hereinafter referred to as the Customer) using the electronic commercial services provided in the webstore (hereinafter referred to as "the web store) and the webshop (hereinafter referred to as" ").
Adoption of the GTC is a prerequisite for using the service available through the website, ie placing orders and purchase. By commencing the use of the service, the customer accepts and recognizes the data protection and data management regulations of this GTC and the Service Provider (hereinafter referred to as "Regulations"). The Rules are an integral part of this GTC and to be interpreted in accordance with its provisions.
1. The scope and modification of this GTC The Service Provider shall at any time be entitled to amend the GTC in whole or in part. The service provider informs the visitors and users of the website in the opening page of the latest GTC amendment on the opening page. The GTC and its current amendment shall enter into force at the time of publication and, after publishing the amendment, the visitor or user of the website shall accept and consider the provisions of the modified GTC to be obligatory.
2. The Herz New York Coffee Roasters Webshop service
2.1 Conditions for the use of the service The service provided through the Website is only available to natural persons over the age of 18 and legally registered non -natural persons.
3. The contract between the service provider and the buyer
3.1 Purchase Process The customer can place an order through the webshop to one or more products available in the webshop. As part of the purchase, the customer will provide his personal information, the way he prefers and the way in which he has been charged. The customer may review the order details before finalizing the order on the summary screen. Subsequently, the customer will be notified of the Successful Order to the email address provided by it. The customer shall be liable for transportation, other issues and/or damage arising from the data provided by the buyer and/or inaccurately. However, the service provider is unable to track the submissive data modifications at the time of order and execution, but the service provider cannot always track, with the utmost care he can expect, and shall not be liable for any inconvenience, delay and damage resulting from it. The Service Provider is also not responsible for the user's personal data provided in the webshop and for the damage to the unauthorized persons on the OTP Mobile - Simple Pay Bank interface.
3.2 Consuming orders, deleting orders The Service Provider When receiving orders, the customer's information is unclear or their trueness is questionable, you can contact the user placing the ordering for data reconciliation at the phone number and/or e-mail address. For any reason, in the case of an unsuccessful data reconciliation procedure, the Service Provider is entitled to invalidate the order and delete it at the same time as notification to the email address provided by the registered user.
3.3 Payment Methods The User placing the Order shall be paid by credit card through the Internet bank card available through the website or when receiving the ordered package. Only the Internet bank pay is possible when receiving at a personal pick -up point. The home delivery fee is displayed by the website when the order is finalized. The Service Provider sends an e-invoice to the service customer through the Samlazzzz.hu system within 24 hours of the payment obligation. If the order of the order was not settled by credit card or cash, the Service Provider is entitled to refuse to perform or deliver the order until the consideration is fully paid. The customer may receive all items of the order or refuse to receive the entire order if it is dissatisfied with its contents or any item, ie the service provider does not perform or accept.
3.4 Responsibility The Service Provider shall not be liable for indirect or direct damage resulting from any defaults arising from the Internet payment interface provided by the Bank. In connection with it, the visitor or user of the website must contact the bank directly.
3.5 Products The Products The Service Provider offers the prices on the website, which are gross prices. The Service Provider is entitled to change these prices at any time by being valid from the date of their publication on the website, but they do not affect the consideration of orders that are already permanently approved. If, due to a system error or external circumstance, the actual price is not indicated on the website, especially if the price is obviously too low, the service provider is not required to sell the item (s) affected by the wrong price at the wrong price, but may be offered by to be fulfilled at the right price of the order, which may be accepted or rejected by the User placing the order by maintaining an order for additional items to the order or withdrawing from full order.
3.6. Delivery of Orders The detailed description of home delivery and its cost is published by the service provider, which is part of this GTC.
4. Customer Rights and Obligations. Practicing the right of withdrawal on the contracts concluded between the remote, 45/2014. (II.26.), The Buyer may withdraw from the contract within 14 working days of receipt of the ordered goods and return the ordered product. The deadline for withdrawal for the sale of the product is: "It expires after 14 days from the day where you or the third party other than the carrier will take over the product." If the right of withdrawal is exercised, the consumer shall not be charged other than the cost of returning the product. The Service Provider refunds the purchase price to the buyer immediately, but no later than 14 days after returning the goods. The Buyer shall have the right to withdraw his right to exercise his right to exercise his right. In the case of abuse, the service provider shall be exempt from the obligation to return the goods and repay the purchase price. The Service Provider shall reimburse the entire purchase price to the customer only in the event of a return product with an unused product with an unused, unused product. The cost of the packaging is borne by the buyer. The service provider is not responsible for the disappeared goods. In the absence of goods, the seller is not obliged to be charged. The cost of returning the product and delivery of the replacement product shall be borne by the buyer. Procedure: If you want to exercise your right of withdrawal, a clear statement of your intention to withdraw is required by letter sent electronically to the following email address: Sales@herzcoffee.com shall exercise your right of withdrawal within the time limit. Within 14 days, we will refund all the considerations you have completed, including the cost of transport. The refund can be withheld until you have received the product or you have justified it that it has been returned.
5. Warranties on the Website Further conditions and information on the use of the website and the use of a service available are found on the website and is part of this GTC. The Service Provider will do its utmost to provide the website and the services available on the website, but cannot guarantee its continuous operation and the continuity of the service. The Service Provider shall not be liable for direct or indirect damage caused by technical downtime independent of the service provider, pause, or pest applications or programs placed by third parties. The Service Provider shall take all measures to visit and use, safety and reliability of the website, but nevertheless, technical errors may come up with the possibility of which the Service Provider presumes by the visitors and user of the website.
6. Copyright on the website of the website, such as the data, briefings, pictures, descriptions, texts, diagrams and the image, appearance and structure of the website, the service provider is the exclusive property of the service provider and as such. Without the prior written consent of the Service Provider, their use violates the provider's copyright and legal consequences. The reference to the website is permitted on other surfaces. In either case, the reference should be made in such a way that it appears as the contents of another website or its inner page or contents.
7. Complaint, Dispute You may submit your consumer objections to the product or service provider at email@example.com.
7.1 Method of Complaint Management Service Provider objections and complaints about the product or service provider's activities at the latest 48 hours, to which the period of public holidays do not count, will respond to your complaint
7.2 Other enforcement options If you are not resolved during negotiations with the Service Provider and you may have a consumer dispute service, the following legal enforcement options are open to you: complaint with consumer protection authorities, initiation of a conciliation body; Initiative of court proceedings. The Service Provider has the right to unilaterally modify the terms of this GTC at any time. A possible change will come into effect at the same time as the website appears.